cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support

warbleeder
Grafter

Customer Support

I have had big problems with P/N Customer Support lately so i just wanted to see what other people thought of them
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Customer Support

I was having trouble with my line and found support to be excellent and the issue has been resolved to my satisfaction.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
warbleeder
Grafter

... dont get me wrong they do have good points .... like UK only call centre.... not having to spell every word so they get it right... nice and polite people who understand you..(Durban caused afew problems tho) .. just wanted to see what others thought
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I think you'll find the vote pretty one sided as it's one of the best services in the industry (ok...maybe the best ;))
Personally I have had very little dealing with them as my and my Daughter's broadband and phone simply work.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

and the responders are self selecting, the habitués of this forum are the types who get what the want from organisations like PN having probably selected PN for good reasons in the first place  Cheesy
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
warbleeder
Grafter

dont get me wrong plusnet are great... great staff and a english call centre wich  is fantastic and i dont have to spell every word ever time i call up
but the big downside is that they have to bow to bt..... and bt cause most of the problems...
then when we try to complain about BT messing us about nothing seems to get done
i found out my problem was down to new staff at plusnet..... they put my house move down as just the phone and not the broadband ... so its caused problems Sad

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I have had big problems with P/N Customer Support lately

Could you let me know what happened? I'd like to look into that.
EDIT: I've just seen your other post, I'll reply to that now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team