cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service:)

markm9
Grafter
Posts: 104
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Customer Service:)

Signed up on Mon.14/01/2013, for both fibre and Phone, i received a phone call 1st thing tues., to say my install would be on Fri 25.01.2013, since then i have recieved couple of texts, regards my router delivery, today i have received my router, just like to say communication from PN has been 1st class so far, everyone who ive spoken to have also been excellent keep it up PN Cheesy,
2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Plusnet Alumni (retired) chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Posts: 5,369
Fixes: 1
Registered: ‎13-07-2012

Re: Customer Service:)

Hi markm9,
Welcome to the community forums.
Thanks for the great feedback it really is appreciated. Glad to see that everything is on-track and you're kept up-to-date on what's going on.
If you've got any questions for us feel free to ask away.
Chris
Community Veteran
Posts: 1,294
Thanks: 30
Fixes: 4
Registered: ‎22-06-2012

Re: Customer Service:)

Hi markm9,
Your experience has been exactly the same as mine & I suspect about 99.9% of PN customers. Smiley The other 0.1% are the ones who probably sadly get messed around by BTOR!!