cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Options Team

gordonsuk
Grafter

Customer Options Team

What an obnoxious lot they are. Bad mannered, excuses, Not exactly what Plusnet would want. To be honest, I am quite happy to be leaving when Plusnet release me. Has anybody else attempted to obtain a MAC code via them, and if so, how long did it take.
8 REPLIES 8
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Customer Options Team

Hi gordonsuk,
Really sorry to hear we've made you feel this way, I can get the call listened to if needed.
I've also added the MAC key to your account.
gordonsuk
Grafter

Amazing, You have a bit of a moan on the forum and all of a sudden the half baked excuse of we can't generate a MAC code get's forgotten and it arrives by email.  Grin
gordonsuk
Grafter

Thanks Chris,
For speeding that up a bit, I don't think there was any need for the excuses given by them. I don't think checking the call is necessary, I now only require contact from your tv trial team to arrange return of their equipment. Although thinking on things, what is the situation with return of your routers I have here. All 4 routers to be exact.
AndyH
Grafter

Why are you leaving PN?
gordonsuk
Grafter

Only leaving Plusnet due to being at end of contract shortly and require more than a single static ip. I have researched even changing to business with PN to obtain more IP's but have been put off by 1. the cost. 2. feedback on the business section regards Static IPs on business.
Making my way to Zen - who can offer exactly what I need.
AndyH
Grafter

Out of interest, why do you need more than a single static IP?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

It seems our Customer Options Team had an issue generating MAC keys this morning via our systems. I had to go direct to our suppliers systems to get this for you.
gordonsuk
Grafter

Quote from: AndyH
Out of interest, why do you need more than a single static IP?

Used to have 5 from BE originally. Currently have a mail server running and require a further IP for it. Along with the server that lives next to it. I require a further IP for this.
Otherwise the service from PN has been pretty faultless throughout.