cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit where it's due.

sapphire1
Hooked

Credit where it's due.

SmileyI'd just like to counter some of the negatives found on here with a good news (for me) story.
This week our current broadband deal of £2. 50/month comes to an end. During the year of this contract we have suffered greatly at the hands of BT/OPENREACH with derisory speeds, no service for over 3 weeks,  something like 7 engineer's visits ie staying in for half a day for them to,maybe arrive. In the end,  the problem was solved at the exchange. Anyway, speaking to contracts this pm got us a continuation of £2.50 rather than £9.99. Result.
I should add that during the whole of this sorry saga Plusnet staff were courteous and knowledgeable, even phoning us to update progress and checking we were happy. Thank you Plusnet.
2 REPLIES
FreddieFlint
Grafter

Re: Credit where it's due.

Well done, I will only add that I have been a customer since Aug 2013 and haven't had any problems with PN  Cheesy
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 116

Re: Credit where it's due.

Awesomeness, thanks for taking the time to post. It really is nice to hear back when things go right for you guys. Smiley
From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff