cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit where it's due.

sapphire1
Hooked

Credit where it's due.

:)I'd just like to counter some of the negatives found on here with a good news (for me) story.
This week our current broadband deal of £2. 50/month comes to an end. During the year of this contract we have suffered greatly at the hands of BT/OPENREACH with derisory speeds, no service for over 3 weeks,  something like 7 engineer's visits ie staying in for half a day for them to,maybe arrive. In the end,  the problem was solved at the exchange. Anyway, speaking to contracts this pm got us a continuation of £2.50 rather than £9.99. Result.
I should add that during the whole of this sorry saga Plusnet staff were courteous and knowledgeable, even phoning us to update progress and checking we were happy. Thank you Plusnet.
2 REPLIES 2
FreddieFlint
Grafter

Re: Credit where it's due.

Well done, I will only add that I have been a customer since Aug 2013 and haven't had any problems with PN  Cheesy
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Credit where it's due.

Awesomeness, thanks for taking the time to post. It really is nice to hear back when things go right for you guys. Smiley
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button