cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit where Credit is due

behaviourneeds
Grafter

Credit where Credit is due

Well.  I was aprehensive to say the least when I signed up to business broadband with plusnet, I kept reading everything that could go wrong when connecting on these forums but I took the plunge anyway...
The line was due to be connected yesterday with open reach attending between 8-1,  it was actually connected the day before on the sunday and open reach stuck his head round the door yesterday to confirm.
The broadband was due to be connected today anytime upto 12 midnight, well I had the email from plus net last night confirming it was all active and sure enough on checking this morning it is.
Current line speeds are 20.1mb down and 784kb upload
Just need fibre for business now please!
Thanks for a good service.
Chris
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Credit where Credit is due

Thanks for letting us know and glad to see that you're happy with the service.
Well.  I was aprehensive to say the least when I signed up to business broadband with plusnet, I kept reading everything that could go wrong when connecting on these forums but I took the plunge anyway...

I can understand how you might have gained that impression, personally I think it's always best to bear in mind that people are more likely to raise any negative concerns than positive ones as you've done now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team