cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Where Credit is Due!!!

chazric
Dabbler

Credit Where Credit is Due!!!

Was very [Censored] of indeed last week, i was a new customer and was not very happy with the dam slow speed i was getting as well as the constant interruption in service. I was so angry that i wanted to cancel.
IBut after it was suggested, i gave the Plusnet team a chance to rectify the problem and they seem to have done it. From a piddly 600kbs to 5-6MB that we now have over the last 24 hours. This took 5 days to fix but its now done.
So yes i can get [Censored] of, but on the flip side i can give praise were due. I gave the system a chance and it paid of. thanks guys. Chaz
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)  all caps in title removed as per Forum Rules ]
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim)  all caps in title removed again as per Forum Rules ]
11 REPLIES 11
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Credit where credit is due!!

So how about modifying the somewhat derogatory title of this thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,92062.0.html   Undecided
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Cheers Chaz Smiley
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
chazric
Dabbler

Quote from: Oldjim
So how about modifying the somewhat derogatory title of this thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,92062.0.html   Undecided
When I am ready I just might do that Jim the Mod. Hey,I have broken another forum rule by leaving on the Caps Lock. So get busy Roll_eyes
dick:red All caps post edited as per Forum Rules
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Credit Where Credit is Due!!!

Note that Forum Rules apply to all posters http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,218.0.html
All CAPS titles/posts
These can be annoying not only because in general "netiquette" they represent shouting, but the letters are also harder for the human brain to distinguish, thus making them harder to read. Therefore, posting in all caps is not permitted.

JohnGilham
Dabbler

It's interesting how we do get very slow speed from time to time and when we complain it suddenly gets incredibly better. I often find though that after a few weeks it goes slow again, almost as though there is only so much bandwidth to share around and he who shouts loudest gets most, for a while anyway!
Steve
Seasoned Pro

@JohnGilham That Is not true, I have been with plusnet for a little while and I have not any complaints so far, There's a lot more factors to It than that which Is why every case Is very different.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
witsend
Grafter

I agree with JohnGilham ! I think he's absolutely right.
I was with MetroNet, now with PantsNet, and MetroNet delivered consistent speed throughout; but with PantsNet, the variance and inconsistency is considerable. I've had speed issues in the past that, when I complained, simply disappeared... albeit, for a while.
Sadly now, when I complain, all I get's a MAC key...  Sad
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@witsend
We're more than happy to try to help resolve your issues with your connection, however to do so requires an engineers visit which you've been reluctant to provide us with. That's the next step in getting your problem resolved and has been what's needed since mid December.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
witsend
Grafter

@Chris - mid December ? I think not...
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry if I misread it, but I thought the first time we advised an engineer was needed was on the 19th December? If I've got that wrong then I apologise.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
witsend
Grafter

In which of my (I think 5) calls was that ?  Sad