cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Where Credit Is Due

stallan
Grafter

Credit Where Credit Is Due

.....  It is all to easy for this section to be littered with 'Plusnet are C**p' and 'I want a mac code' so here is something different for change.
I've been a PlusNet customer for a long while now (perhaps you should give long service awards/discounts!) and was thinking of changing Package. I've been on Premier Option 1 for some time and enjoy the benifits it gives (peak time is 16:00-> 23:59, Off peak is the remainder  Wink ) although was looking to reduce my monthly costs (£21.99) . The introduction of 'PlusNet Extra' really grabbed my attention but I was concerned about the swap over (both performance and billing).
What was I worried about!!! It went very smoothly and I am very please. I can even say that surfing in the evening has improved with regard to performance and response so I'm very happy...
Thanks PlusNet (now what about a long service award!)
John
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Credit Where Credit Is Due

Hi Stallan,
If we had a long service award you'd certainly get one!
Thanks for all the kind words, credit will be passed on to where it's due here. Like I think I've said before it does mean a lot to us when customer's go out of their way to give us positive feedback and I'm sure this will spur on everyone here that has been involved in supporting you through the account change.
Thanks again,
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team