cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could someone from PlusNet please look at my ticket? [Solved] Thanks!

w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Could someone from PlusNet please look at my ticket? [Solved] Thanks!

Hi, I'd be most grateful if a staff member would review my ticket #45202820 fairly urgently, you might just keep a customer.
[Edit] Not trying to jump the ticket queue, just running short of time to decide whether to change my mind about leaving.
Thank you in advance,
Alastair Walker.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Could someone from PlusNet please look at my ticket?

Hi there,
I'll drop a reply on the ticket but yes fibre is available in your area - we'd be happy to offer that at the price you've been quoted for your existing package plus £10 a month if that's tempting? Hope so Smiley
Cheers,
EDIT: One of our COT agents beat me to the ticket, the prices may look different but basically for the offer on the ticket the discount has been condensed into the first six months rather than spread out over the 12. Sorry about the confusion there, hope the offer is tempting either way.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Could someone from PlusNet please look at my ticket?

Thanks again to all who have persuaded me to stay.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.