cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cookies

paace

Cookies

I've been away on holidays and haven't logged in for 15 days . Now it seems I won't be allowed to log in unless I accept cookies . Why is their no choice of DON'T ACCEPT ?  Why can't you blokes running the forum leave it alone when it was working perfectly before ?  Why do things always have to be made worse?
Just let me log into the forum like before so I can check my usage and account.
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Cookies

Moved to feedback because this is related to the Plusnet Account login not the Forum and logging into the Forum doesn't give access to usage etc.
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

I presume this is about the portal, not the forum.  Previously you were accepting the cookies to login and check your usage.  Just accept the cookies this time. 
(They are tasty cookies!)
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
paace

I joined over a year ago . Why am I been asked to accept cookies now before I can  log in to my account ? Why is there not a choice of "don't accept" .  I'm sick to death of all the spam .  Why doesn't your company respect people's privacy ?
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

The EU recently passed a law to make us tell you about the cookies in more detail because you accept them.  This is why it's changed recently.  You can tell your browser to not accept cookies.  Details on http://www.plus.net/home-broadband/cookie-policy/
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager