cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contacting customer services - An utter nightmare

heikomorgan
Dabbler

Re: Contacting customer services - An utter nightmare

I do understand your point. My mother is deaf, and relies on systems such as e-mail and chat, in order to independently deal with her own affairs.

I think it stinks that Plusnet can't staff up properly. Besides, if they provided what we pay for, we'd have less need to contact them in the first place.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Lets NOT forget that its not the staff here ! they do great job within the constraints of what they are told by the management Angry

The present management have taken a once brilliant service and cut it to bare bones while taking thousands of customers with free offers !  with NO thought of  support staff 

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
heikomorgan
Dabbler

That's your experience, and good for you.

In my experience over the last week or so, the management are clearly to blame for the length of wait, but when I have managed to speak to people, I've been passed here, there and everywhere, and am no closer to having my issue resolved. If the people were as great as you have experienced, I'd have found one who could understand the issue and help me by now.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

You miss the point

He referred to the staff here and by which he meant the staff on the forums not those who answer the phone

Taking your specific point I refer to this thread I started  https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Cancellation-appalling-delay-and-inefficiency/m-p/146... which agrees with you experience

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

heikomorgan
Dabbler

Reading his post again, I'm quite sure he was referring to customer service staff, rather than staff on the forum. I've no gripe at all with the forum, so to make that point would have been irrelevant. Maybe he can tell me I've got it wrong, and he did mean forum staff.....

Either way, I'm not here to argue with any of you chaps and chapesses. Just gauging others' experience of what seems to be poor customer service.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

@heikomorgan  yes i was referring to the staff here on the forum , sorry if was confusing Thumbs_Up

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
heikomorgan
Dabbler

Thanks for clarifying.

It didn't confuse me. I never considered you would make that point, considering my original post and subsequent replies have all been about customer service, and nothing to do with the forum itself.
sol_sun_ftm
Dabbler

My problem is sorted out emailed CEO complaining about no chat and explaining how and why I couldnt phone

Got a reply from escalation team? and whole matter was delt with by one person all by email.