cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact

Marv

Contact

What is the point in providing a daytime contact and an evening contact?
I gave a my mobile as my daytime contact as I am not home during the day but Plusnet continue to phone my house number, which I gave as my evening contact, during the day!
Why?
4 REPLIES 4
TicnTac
Grafter

Re: Contact

Welcome to the Plusnet Forum Marv!  Smiley
Had similar issues, but now, they will only ring my mobile, and I don't think they have rung the house phone apart from when I asked them too and that was late at night.
I'm going to guess is that your Main number will come up on record first, if your mobile was written in notes, or posted in the support ticket then unless a CS agent looks for it, they will by default use your telephone number associated with your account  Roll_eyes The other problem it will also depend on notes left for CS agents to call your mobile not your landline, if they don't find that, there is your problem.
There could be a million other reasons why.........they're my best guesses anyway, but I'm sure someone from PN will let you in on why or how, might be worth opening or replying to a support ticket clearly stating CALL MY MOBILE  Wink
Best of luck!  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Marv,
Besides the contact details we ask for when you raise a fault we do have a default contact number stored on file. I think agents may be using that number rather than the daytime/evening contacts which are logged against the fault ticket.
I've seen a couple of complaints come up about that this week so I'm alerting the faults team now.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
TicnTac
Grafter

.......Had similar issues, but now, they will only ring my mobile.......

Roll_eyes Adam  Grin It was a long way to that landline and it hurt like sokar!  Sad
...on the other hand, sometime they forget to do the ringing bit Wink
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Tim,
I know your aching to hear the dulcet tones of my voice, I'll treat you to that later Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team