Contact Phone numbers

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Contact Phone numbers

I saw this reply
Quote from: HarryB
Hey Stef1989,
If you call our customer options team on 0800 013 2632, they should be able to stop the cancellation and set up the housemove for you on just one call.
Why am I posting - because using the contact us route on the website having gone through the hoops and selected I am moving home and want to take Plusnet with me all I get is the standard phone number for Customer support
    From landlines: 0800 432 0200
    From mobiles: 0345 140 0200
7.30am - 10pm, every day Please have your username and password handy.
7 REPLIES 7
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Contact Phone numbers

Harry went through the route for 'I'm thinking of leaving' which gives the number he posted, it also gives the opening times for Customer Options. That's where the difference is.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Not enough hoops (or possibly the wrong hoops), I managed to find http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/cancellation.shtml after clicking 'Contact Customer Services' > 'Accounts and Billing' > 'Im thinking of Leaving' > 'I'm thinking of leaving Plusnet, what's the cancellation procedure?' > 'View The Cancellation Policy' then simply scroll down to paragraph 2. 'Requesting Cease of Service', sub-paragraph 4. 'A cancellation request for cease of service can be made in one of two ways:', bullet point 1:
By calling us: The quickest and easiest way to request a cancellation for cease of service is by calling our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632 or 0330 123 9197. For opening hours, please check our Contact us page. Any notice period that applies will start as soon as a call is made to our Customer Options Team.

'Simples'  Wink
Cancelling a cancellation and arranging a housemove is obviously nothing to do with moving house, it's 'I want to leave' - that's where you went wrong Jim.  Lips_are_sealed

Only because I know the customer options team mentioned above deal with requests to leave was it possible to make this 'obvious' link and select the correct 6 hoops.  What's wrong with having a simple list of the phone numbers?  Fancy 'clickyscripts' might seem like a good idea but most of us are simple folks who prefer a simple text list when we go looking for contact options.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Chris
That isn't the point - why doesn't the moving home route get you to the right place
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

I phoned yesterday, after playing phone bingo* to get to the options team, even though that was the number I dialled, I gave up on the "current wait time is currently 30 minutes"
If you dial the standard number does it have bingo to get to the options team as well.
*phone bingo= you know where you press n then z then x then s then back to the start.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

The number I provided gives the option for (1)Residential or (2)Business and then when I selected Res, I got the options for (1)Moving home or (2)Thinking of leaving or (3)Other.
In my opinion going through the contact us page for moving home should give the same number I provided, so I've flagged this with the appropriate people requesting that the page is updated.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Out of curiosity why do you still have 03x for mobile numbers up for 0800 numbers?
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

I believe it's just a case that it hasn't been updated yet, but we're aware of it and it will be updated.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet