Did you mean: 

Complete and utter madness

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Complete and utter madness

It was worth a try Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mand
Grafter

Expecting responses at half 3 in the morning? You guys are demanding Tongue
We're constantly working on our processes to make things better, and responding to feedback returned by customers after dealing with support. Yes, we have uniform approaches for some things (such as faults), however deviation from this is possible, and encouraged if it means customer issues get fixed quicker.
mikko
Grafter

Quote from TicnTac:
There is only one person who can comment on the above to suggest otherwise, but he's BT and the new CEO of Plusnet

Talking of CEOs, I may have missed it but I havent seen any posts from Jamie Ford. At least Anthony Vollmer used to post now and then. I'd like to see Jamie's comments on some things such as the ACS:law fiasco, the dive in Plusnet's CS performance (probably get platitudes on that one though), etc.
avatastic
Grafter

Quote from: Mand

Well when some people are on nights and 3.30 in the morning is a sensible time for them to be up and active, yes. I'd expect someone to be able to resolve problems at that time.
I get the feeling from the forum posts I've seen that replacing the out of hours support staff would be better if replaced with answer phones which CSC/Faults picked up in the morning.
PN with its great 24/7 support*
Cheers,
A.
* Outside 5.30pm and 9am (Mon-Fri) support queries more complex than "how do I spell 'google'" may be deferred until a later time.
F9 member since 4 Sep 1999
F9 ADSL customer since 27 Aug 2004
DLM manages your line the same way DRM manages your rights.
Look at all the pretty graphs! (now with uptime logging!)
TicnTac
Grafter

* Outside 5.30pm and 9am (Mon-Fri) support queries more complex than "how do I spell 'google'" may be deferred until a later time.

Grin
.........made me chuckle   Smiley
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

We're constantly working on our processes to make things better, and responding to feedback returned by customers after dealing with support. Yes, we have uniform approaches for some things (such as faults), however deviation from this is possible, and encouraged if it means customer issues get fixed quicker.

Now where have I seen this sort of response before? ? ? ?  Angry
Did someone say they were going to keep updating my Criticism every couple of weeks? 
can`t remember when the last up date was....but it certainly following the "usual routine".... leave it alone.... and it will fade away.....

Mand
Grafter

Quote from: avatastic

Well when some people are on nights and 3.30 in the morning is a sensible time for them to be up and active, yes. I'd expect someone to be able to resolve problems at that time.
I get the feeling from the forum posts I've seen that replacing the out of hours support staff would be better if replaced with answer phones which CSC/Faults picked up in the morning.
PN with its great 24/7 support*
Cheers,
A.

My comment was in reference to Strat's saying this thread would be responded to in 4 hours and some minutes. As you're no doubt aware the DC team is an office hours operation (any posts made outside that are not on company time).
The CSC itself is 24 hours, and in actual fact it's the most experienced tech guys who generally work the night shift.