cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

ClareRuddick
Hooked

Complaint

Dreadful service.  What a terrible company to deal with.  No service after moving house for 2 weeks and no plan to sort it out.  Plenty of platitudes but absolutely no resolution.  Company far more worried for charging for a cancellation then actually providing a service.  Do not want to listen to the customer at all.  I would not recommend to anyone.  We have been consistently lied to (and this was admitted on one phone call - hope they kept the records as I might want them for court).  

11 REPLIES 11
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Complaint

Hi @ClareRuddick

I am very sorry to hear of  the poor experience you have had. Can you PM the account username and we can look into this for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
ClareRuddick
Hooked

Hi @abails0105

I have now sent you a PM with account details.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thank you for your reply @ClareRuddick. We will respond to the PM shortly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
ClareRuddick
Hooked

I have sent you another private message as you people are still incapable of just closing the account as requested.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @ClareRuddick,

I'm sorry to see your issues are still persisting. 

I have created a ticket as my response includes account specific information. You can view this here.

Thanks.

ClareRuddick
Hooked

Hopefully this will now all be sorted following (yet another) long call with yourselves.

ClareRuddick
Hooked

And we've just received an email threatening account closure and debt collectors, even though you (Plusnet) are already closing the account and it has been agreed there's no outstanding monies owed.

What is going on?Huh

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear this.

I can see you've called in and this is with the right people to sort out for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ClareRuddick
Hooked

Well, I keep apparently talking to the "right" people, but it still doesn't get resolved.

Conker
Dabbler

Absolutely agree, shocking service and I have not even had an activated line! 1 hour 16 minutes on hold and still nothing is resolved..... how does this company even progress?

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear this @Conker

We'll respond to your other thread shortly

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team