cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint from pending new customer

maxjam
Dabbler

Complaint from pending new customer

Good evening...I am a migrating BT customer....signed up with PN via phone call to sales staff employee ******** who " supposedly " took the order for both BB and phone calls package....on either 24th or 25th of September.....this included bank details and importantly the MAC code........welcoming letter from PN dated 26th September arrived a couple of days later......had to phone PN customer care because my address on the letter was incorrect........was assured that the correct address was now logged on your system.......now sit and wait for conection to take place.
Today decided to check my details from within the customers account settings page only to find that my address details had NOT been correctly taken during the 2nd phone call.....so called PN customer care again....spoke to a guy who for a secong time assured me that PN now had my correct address details and that the order was progressing..
This evening displaying my usual cyncicism I once again checked my customer account settings page and guess what ?...yes a third phone call would be required....the guy in the 2nd call had gotten it wrong.........this time I spoke to a young lady from CC who for a third time assured me that my address details on the PN  system would be changed to what they should be......
However on asking her a question  inquiring as to when my BB and  Phonecall service would start I was informed that it would start as soon as Plusnet had my MAC code !!!......I almost fell off  my chair with annoyance.....apparently the original sales staff member ******* hadn't taken details of the MAC code.......so find my MAC code e-mail from BT and make a 5th phone call to Plusnet's CC staff.....yes says the young lady it will now take approx. 5 to 10 days for the BB to be activated with the phone service starting 14 days later........
I haven't seen any mention in any of Plusnet's television or newspaper advertising that I would have to put up with this sort of song and dance before the account has even started......anybody from customer care or preferably management care to pass comment ?......regards Colin.... Angry  Sad  Cry
6 REPLIES 6
maxjam
Dabbler

Re: Complaint from pending new customer

Update: checking my address details again via customer accounts page....guess what ?.....CC have still taken the address details down wrongly......I give up even trying......
picbits
Rising Star

You might want to edit your original post to take the CSR name out - it's part of the forum rules I'm afraid.
The digital care team on here are pretty good and hopefully will pick up your problem in the morning.
maxjam
Dabbler

Done....edited and thanks for rule reminder.....annoyance took over......Colin
dick:quote
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi maxjam,
Apologies first of all for the poor start to things. I'm really disappointed at how we've initially handled your request to migrate to us to be honest and I'll be doing what I can to pass on some feedback so we can try and avoid the same issues affecting others in the future.
I can see that we submitted your migration order yesterday so I hope things continue more smoothly from here but please let us know on here if you have any more concerns and I'll do my best to assist you.

Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
maxjam
Dabbler

@_Adam_Walker_ ...thank you for your comments...I have today received an e-mail with a " go live BB " date of next Thursday.....regarding PN having my incorrect postal address I can only hope this sorts itself out through time and the router doesn't go missing in the local post....thank you.....Colin

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries maxjam,
If you check and see any issues with your address for some reason then just drop me a PM with the correct details and I'll get that updated for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team