cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheers Plusnet :)

petecov44
Grafter

Cheers Plusnet :)

You've been grand in helping me dad sort his service out. It's brilliant that FTTC went live not only on his billing date today but 2 months early. We ordered it today and 7 days install time is very good.And you've done him a decent price showing you do take care of long term loyal customers.
In return I delivered 400 leaflets around town today in the hope you will get some sign ups.
Cheers to Vinny for my 4am advice and to Paul for his help in signing up - also thanks for turning the exchange into Market 3! :).
Nice one!
4 REPLIES 4
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Cheers Plusnet :)

Hi petecov44,
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with this feedback, we're glad to hear that everything went well with the provision and that the service is now up and running.
kbturner
Grafter

Quote from: petecov44
thanks for turning the exchange into Market 3! :).

How did PlusNet achieve this?  I'd be eternally grateful if they'd do the same for my exchange (Nettlebed) ...
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi kbturner,
This isn't something that we can manipulate I'm afraid. The classification of an exchange is handled by the rules set in place by OFCOM in order to regulate the wholesale costs dependant on LLU and alternate network provider availability within a given exchange.
I suspect the OP is referring to the exchange being reclassified externally to Plusnet and then we updated our records to reflect this change to a Market 3 exchange internally.
petecov44
Grafter

When I called Vinny? said it was Market 3 hence the lower prices but on the external sites it shows as Market A? It used to be market 1 but I have said for years surely with TT LLU there too it would have been market 2 anyway? As there was not just BT as the sole provider.
However now with FTTC it's got to be market 3 as you can get any provider now.
dick:quote