cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat not available, can't call, how should I contact you?

Dave_C

Chat not available, can't call, how should I contact you?

My reply to an email from you bounced back with an automated message saying it wouldn't be read.

The email said you prefer tickets - when I go to https://www.plus.net/wizard/ the categories do not relate to the issue so I don't know whether this is the best way to submit my message or not.

Your website says Chat is currently unavailable.

I'm not able to discuss this over the phone.

Is there any other way of contacting you?

2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Chat not available, can't call, how should I contact you?

Hi Dave,

A warm welcome to the forums.

It depends on what is the nature of your problem.  Sometimes such an email will leave a ticket open which you can use to reply to Plusnet avoiding the use of the phone.

This forum can be used to deal with asynchronous communications, but there are some matters which can only be dealt with via Chat, Phone or possibly in some cases via a ticket initiated by a staff member through this forum.

To use the forum, you will need to offer some clue about the nature of the issue.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Chat not available, can't call, how should I contact you?

Hi there.

Sorry for the issues you're having in contacting us.

The email said you prefer tickets - when I go to https://www.plus.net/wizard/ the categories do not relate to the issue so I don't know whether this is the best way to submit my message or not.

Unfortunately for the majority of topics the ability to raise a ticket online was removed in 2015 in favour of live chat.

Your website says Chat is currently unavailable.

That shouldn't be the case, do you have any pop-up blockers installed in your web browser?

If you do can you try switching them off for our website? These are known to stop live chat from loading.

We're happy to help over here though, what seems to be your query or issue?

Feel free to send me a private message if you prefer to discuss privately instead.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet