Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat must be fixed.

mikeyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Chat must be fixed.

I wasn't hopeful, but I tried chat at 20:15 on Christmas eve.  I've always had a static IP for many years, but I don't need it any more.  Within about 2 minutes, i'm now on a dynamic IP.  

Thanks PN, and have a merry holiday.

4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Chat must be fixed.

Happy to hear that you got through to webchat pretty promptly. Thumbs_Up

If you ever need another static IP, you can add/remove it via the Member Centre at: https://www.plus.net/AddOns.html    Roll_eyes

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
mikeyd
Rising Star

I don't need another static IP.

But,  If I did and I follow your link, it tells me [panto style enabled] Oh no you can't [/style]

Thanks anyway, and happy holidays to.. well anyone who reads this.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Yeah, I see what you mean. It's done that for me too. Though, clicking the Addons link on the Member Centre front page redirects correctly.

No probs, and have a good new year.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
mikeyd
Rising Star

Five hundred pence!  All the best, Mike.