Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed toTop Up Hell

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Changed toTop Up Hell

Can someone in CS please tell me how on earth I top up my VOIP account I've spent over twenty minutes going round in circles. Following the email advice just sends you round in circles and trying to phone to get advice is a disgrace, sitting there listing to what sounds like a clapped out transistor radio with more noise than music for god knows how long. The so called Help Assistant realy want's sorting out, you need a help assistant to work out how the stupid thing works.
11 REPLIES 11
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Top Up Help

Hi George,
you actually need to raise a ticket to top up your VOIP account.
This should get you to the right part of the help assistant: https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22983&wizard_id=38
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
glloyd
Rising Star

Thank you Adam. This is a very poor way to have to top up. Surely it cannot be beyond your software engineers to put a simple form in the VOIP management area. They have had years to tidy it up and make easier to top up.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I hear what you're saying, demand for such a thing just isn't there at the moment though I'm afraid.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
glloyd
Rising Star

What do you mean there is no demand, don't people top of their broadband account?  I followed your link and raised a ticket, guess what? I get a message to say they can't take top up via a ticket I'll have to phone. So I phone, and instead of topping up my VOIP account they top up my Home phone. Second attempt my VOIP gets topped up but can't even get that right, have to take two amounts. I have 4 Sipgate accounts for my son and grandsons. It takes me seconds to top up, no tickets. no long winded phone calls. A simple payemt form would take minutes to write.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I get a message to say they can't take top up via a ticket I'll have to phone

Sorry George, you shouldn't have been told that we should offer to call you so we can confirm the necessary details for billing (after raising a ticket) feedback has been given.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

I get a message to say they can't take top up via a ticket I'll have to phone.

Last time I topped up, all that was needed was to raise the ticket!.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

glloyd
Rising Star

Even raising a ticket is not a satifactory way of doing it. All it needs is a simple  form on the VOIP account manager. Plusnet is supposed to be serious well run business yet they cannot provide a simple way to top up VOIP accounts.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

all that was needed was to raise the ticket!.

That had to change with the introduction of increased security against card payments, meaning that we have to take the CV2 code.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
glloyd
Rising Star

Easily fixed with a simple form on the VOIP account manager pages. Nearly 24 hours and still no top up credit showing on my account, unbelievable.
glloyd
Rising Star

What a joke. Wednesday morning at 9.30am I sent the first request to top up the credit on my VOIP account and although the money was taken on Thursday, after a lot of mucking about, there is still no credit showing on my account Saturday morning
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Re: Changed toTop Up Hell

I'mm sorry about that glloyd. I can see that we did advise on ticket 51876290 that we were experiencing problems adding VOIP credit. I can see it was sorted when you called in.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team