cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Back

FIXED
HarryP

Cash Back

Does anyone know who to talk to about cash back I never had mine and its not been offered or is it just to get you to join Plusnet, been with them now two months and nothing.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Typo on Plusnet name corrected (I'm sure it was Wink).

7 REPLIES 7
Tagger
Grafter

Re: Cash Back

If it was never offered, why are you expecting one?  As I understand, you need to sign up for the right contract at the right time.

If it was part of the deal, you should have been send an email shortly after your Plusnet service went live, telling you how to claim.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there, welcome to the community forums first of all.

I am sorry to hear you have not received your agreed offer as of yet.

I have checked your account and I can see the offer code signed up to isn't a cashback offer. Having said this, I've just listened to your initial sales call and I can confirm that the agent advised you you'll receive cash back.

I've now raised an escalation with our Marketing team regarding this and I expect to hear back within the next 5 working days. I'll let you know once we get a response. Once again, I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix

Thanks for your patience @HarryP I've received confirmation from Marketing that you should receive your cash back cheque within the next 14 working days by post. If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to let me know.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
boldyman

Got my £50 cash back 5days after claiming thanks plus net you kept your word and agreement no problems good customer service. Cheers well done.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @boldyman,

Thanks for getting in touch and for your kind feedback. I'm pleased to hear that you received your cashback promptly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Rainman55

Hi

When I signed up I had the same offer via the online application. It stated that I would receive an email which would give all the details.  I have now been a customer since 25th July but no email yet.  I am currently talking with customer services but am not getting anywhere.  Please could you advise when I will receive the email.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Rainman55,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received any email or communication from us regarding your cashback offer.

I can see that since this post that you were able to speak to my colleague and get this issue raised to marketing.

You can view confirmation of this via: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=181572460

If you require any further assistance do not hesitate to get back in touch

Kind Regards,

Satss