Did you mean: 

Cannot close CS agent raised tickets

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Cannot close CS agent raised tickets

@DCT,
For the "let's see how we can reduce support staff's unnecessary jobs" list, can you please add end user ability to close CS agent tickets.
I have two tickets opened by PN staff - COTS & LInn - which I can update, but not close.  I guess that open tickets places additional loads on the ticketing system and ultimately needs someone to manually close them, as I do not believe that these time out after 14 days.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

1 REPLY 1
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Cannot close CS agent raised tickets

Hi Kevin,
We have the system this way as agents use tickets to keep track of things, such as orders and we don't want the ticket closing by mistake. If you would like a ticket closing for any reason, you can pop a comment on and we'll close it if it's not needed, but generally, if there's an open ticket on your account.
In your case, as the tickets have been passed back to yourself, the tickets will automatically close in 14 days of the ticket being passed to you.