cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling order

madmary

Cancelling order

I am told it is not possible to cancel an order via Help Assistant but it is impossible to speak on the telephone despite numberous calls and waiting time.  On one occasion theI wait was 15 minutes at 9am (prompt) or 45 minute waiting time this afternoon so I WROTE to the address supplied to cancel broadband and ask for my MAC code.  Ten days later still no response from plusnet except to find out from BT that plusnet had cancelled my telephone line with them despite my instructions to the contrary.  Help get me out of here, I am not happy!
2 REPLIES 2
madmary

Cancelling contracts

I have tried to cancel my proposed contract with plusnet for upgrading of broadband to include telphone.  On being told it was not possible to do so via the Help Assistant, and being unable to make telephone contact without long waiting times incurring high charges, I followed the advice given and WROTE to head office on 11 January.  Today, ten days later, I was told that my telephone contract with BT had been cancelled yesterday but my contract with plusnet had not.  Further efforts to correspond with the Help Assistant today has produced nothing.  Have I got to go to Ofcom to get a satisfactory result?!
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Cancelling order

Posts merged and put here for best visibility