cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelation charges

markrach
Grafter

Cancelation charges

Wow just called up to grab a MAC as i'm not pleased with the 21CN trial (i know its a trail so don't flame me on that) and just had a heart attack @ the price of this 16 digit number £108.82 this in my eyes is the price i would have to pay to remove myself from plusnets service , i don't mind the paying the router price 29.99+ceasation charge i think but totting up a domain that i was told was free 52.80 and something else i'm a little miffed at . Looks like i'm stuck with PN untill November with a rubbish 21cn line thats not worth a penny , not PN fault (BT so called 21st Network). And no i'm not going to open a connection or speed fault as i have to many grey hairs as it is  Angry
Mark
6 REPLIES 6
James
Grafter

Re: Cancelation charges

Hi Mark,
As long as you're aware that it may cause problems, I can arrange for you to be moved back to ADSL.
Do you have hosting with us as well as having your domain registered.
markrach
Grafter

Jameseh
TBH i cannot remember , if i have i have not used it for months and i think accounts get removed if they are inactive ? i might be wrong there though , i remember you saying there maybe problems with moving back to ADSL and to be honest knowing my run of luck lately all problems will unfold on my move . I don't know if it will be worth moving back or just staying put and seeing it out untill November i do not want to be left with a dead line and not being available for an BTo visit .
Mark
James
Grafter

Mark,
Unless I'm mistaken, you signed up for the domain in November?
markrach
Grafter

I did yes domain in november around the same time i came over to PN.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Surely if you move away to another 21CN provider then you'd have the same issues as now, and if you went anywhere else you'd face the same risk of moving back to adsl as it would essentially be the same process.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

markrach
Grafter

Quote from: Jameseh
As long as you're aware that it may cause problems, I can arrange for you to be moved back to ADSL.

Jameseh,
Had a long hard think about it and would like to be moved back to ADSL.
Mark