cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone actually help me please?

djlerner86
Dabbler

Can someone actually help me please?

Ok I have had an ongoing issue which does not seem to be able to fixed, I have been talking to Joanne in the Broadband and Routers forum page but it seems everything is 'nearly there' which is quite wide of the mark if you as me.
After much delay my broadband line was activated on the 17th of Sept and since then I have been unable to access the internet, it took the support staff til yesterday to figure out what the problem was (supposedly) and they got bt to fix the issue (that didn't happen at all).
Still no access and I have had enough, it such a joke.
Where can I write an official complaint to? Because Im now I want to join an Internet provider that let's me access the internet (shocker!!)
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Can someone actually help me please?

From here http://www.plus.net/support/service/code_of_practice.shtml section 12
12. Complaint Resolution
Whilst we aim to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction, we acknowledge that from time-to-time problems do occur. We are committed to ensuring that every effort is made to resolve any difficulties quickly and to your satisfaction. However, in the unlikely event that you feel your issue needs to be escalated, we ask you to provide our Customer Service Director with details of your issue in writing. This allows the opportunity to fully investigate your case, ensuring that an appropriate, informed decision is taken.
Our Head Office address is as follows:
    Customer Services Director, Plusnet plc, Internet House, 2 Tenter Street, Sheffield, S1 4BY
If after using the support methods detailed above, you remain dissatisfied, you then have the option of independent adjudication via referral to our Dispute Resolution Scheme.
As a member of the Internet Service Provider Association (ISPA), Plusnet utilises the Communications and Internet Services Adjudication Scheme (CISAS) provided by the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators for ISPA members, which is supported by OFCOM.
CISAS contact information
Should you wish to refer your issue for the independent consideration of CISAS, then you do this:
  1. Via the CISAS website
  2. By Post: CISAS, 24 Angel Gate, City Road, London, EC1V 2PT
  3. By Telephone: 020 7520 3827
Please refer to us as 'Plusnet plc' in any correspondence with CISAS.
OFCOM contact information
Should you wish to contact OFCOM directly, then you can do this:
  1. Via the OFCOM website
  2. By Post: OFCOM Contact Centre, Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Road, London, SE1 9HA
  3. By Telephone: 0845 456 3000 or 020 7981 3040
  4. By Fax: 0845 456 3333
Alternatively, you may wish to contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau.

djlerner86
Dabbler

Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

djlerner86,
I've also had a chat with our faults team leader and and we have assigned your ticket to a specific agent for ownership and added urgency. Bear with us and someone will get back to you today.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team