Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can some one check my order please?

behaviourneeds
Grafter

Can some one check my order please?

Hi.
We are moving into a new office and have had a right carry on with the bt systems showing old historical data of 2mb line speed even though we sit on top of the exchange (its next door to the office)  The chap I spoke to in sales was brilliant and everything was signed up for a couple of days ago with a connection date for a new line around the 08th April.  However when I track the order through the member center I see that the order 'seems' to be stuck at 'Checking your details' is this normal? 
I am paranoid about this going wrong because it already means nearly 2 weeks with out broadband due to BT's Lead time and we really can't afford any cock ups.
If some one from the digital care team could just re-assure me that everything is perfectly normal and on track that's all I need.
Cheers
Chris
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Can some one check my order please?

Hi there,
I 've just checked your order and can see re ticket  67257175 that we need to manually place an order to provision your phone service.
We'll do what we can to pick that up ASAP and obviously following that we should be able to confirm a date/dates for the activation of your service.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
behaviourneeds
Grafter

Hi Adam.
Thanks for checking,  so no need to worry just yet then?
Thanks
Chris
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

so no need to worry just yet then?

Nope, or at all hopefully! Smiley Do give me a shout if you have any concerns or issues you'd like looking at.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team