cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Centre Service

sydshaw

Call Centre Service

I have just signed up for a new 18 month contract and I want to record the excellent service that Sue of the Sheffield centre gave me.
After a 14 minute wait to get through she came on line and I cannot overpraise the way she dealt with all my questions and all the options etc.
This lady is a valuable asset to the company and should be treasured.
Syd Shaw.
6 REPLIES 6
NedLudd
Grafter

Re: Call Centre Service

Welcome aboard Syd!  Cheesy
If you ever have any technical problems then raise them here.
Geoff,
York.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Nice to have a positive Post  Wink
BUT unfortunately its not the norm  Lips_are_sealed
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
All4One
Grafter

Yeah and thankfully happy posts are rare otherwise the forums would probably break with a few hundred thousand people sharing their thoughts  Cheesy
icklesal
Dabbler

I wish I could say the same for those of use trying to migrate across to PN from another service. Earlier I got straight through. The guy was very lovely and very helpful
However, the PN system went down and I was told I would receive a call back within the hour. It's now 2.5 hrs later. Considering they want new customers, they are not filling me with too much hope atm. But, I'm a patient type...for a while
Thought I'd save the CS the trouble and called back. But now it's been switched to a 15 minute wait! Which is a pain when you don't want to keep relaying the same info to new ppl! *keeping calm
UPDATE:
Now sorted and hopefully all will remain well under PN Smiley
expat

I've just had a call from plusnet CS as I was nearing the end of my contract. The guy was very pleasant went through a couple of "Security Questions", went through my options, line rental saver and new ADSL contract pricing...... I managed to get a good price for renewing and was all set to sign up again when he asked for my bank account details!
This very much surprised me, as they are already  taking monthly lumps of cash from my account, I would have thought that my account details would be on the system. At this point I told him to forget it as I would phone Plusnet Cs myself and renew.
As it happens it was a genuine call but I think Plusnet should reconsider the way renewals are done. I only had this guys word that he was from Plusnet. He could have been anyone "fishing" for my bank account details, gawd knows how many scam calls and emails I've had over the years, they are getting cleaver and can be very convincing.
So Plusnet maybe a rethink is in order, maybe issuing us with "Security Questions" we can ask to authenticate just who we are talking to.
I'll now have to downgrade my marks for customer service to only 9.5 out of 10  Wink I've had many years of great service [then a break when we moved abroad] Back with you and so far its been good to be back Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for the feedback all!
Your praise will be passed on to those that did a great job supporting you!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team