cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busy, Busy, Busy

Laroc
Grafter

Busy, Busy, Busy

Yesterday I tried to contact Sales to upgrade my package to include my phone before the Oct deadline for the LRS increase.
The menu option gave no choice for the Customer Option Team.
Four times during the day  I was met with the announcement "that we are experiencing high volume calls - your wait would be 20 mins
Being at work I hadnt the time to wait, so I aborted the calls
Ok I thought PN opens this Saturday at 0900hrs, I will try then
I rang at 0902hrs to be answered immediately by Sales who informed me I required the "Customer Options Team" and she would connect me :- Marvellous
Ring Ring and guess what, the same dreaded announcement ""that we are experiencing high volume calls"
OH No !
At 0915 I rang the COT on their direct line again to be met with busy
Additional comments removed due to satisfactory outcome

6 REPLIES 6
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Re: Busy, Busy, Busy

http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,108436.msg926278.html#msg926278  Cheesy
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Hi,
Sorry to hear of the trouble you've had getting through.
The topic Peter has linked to has links and  links within links to get to where you need to upgrade online.
Alternatively you can just go to https://portal.plus.net/rentalsaver and login without having to click through the topics. That will let you add LRS if you don't already have it, or renew it if you are within 3 months of expiry if you do have it already.
Unfortunately we wouldn't be able to do this over the ticketing system as we would need to take a card payment for LRS which we can't do over tickets.
Laroc
Grafter

I have looked at your link but it quotes the LRS at £131.88, I had previously agreed with COT that I would pay before Oct 1st £125.88
Also I wanted my no contract Essentials package to go on a 24 month contract at a rate cheaper than whats of offer at "Change my product, again agreed by COT
Thanks for your speedy response it was very much appreciated
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Ahhhh I see. That makes more sense now. I'm not at work so can't see your account.
It would need a conversation with COT then really. I strongly suspect the response you will get to your ticket will be to call up and COT now won't be open until Monday.
When the digicare guys are back in the office they might be able to sort something if you haven't been able to get through.
Laroc
Grafter

Thanks once again.
It was Nick I was dealing with
Rather than go thro the rigmarole of explaining the offer to another advisor. I will let the ticket stand ( 75057774)and wait an outcome
I did attach Nicks offer with the ticket
dick:csa
Laroc
Grafter

Eventually sorted on Monday. COT opens at 0900 so I made sure I was first in the queue at 0901
Extremely helpful man at the COT offered me a better deal than I wanted.
Very polite and patient, I will award him 5 stars
Credit to PN