cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bullying and Intimating Customers

harrypotter4321
Dabbler

Re: Bullying and Intimating Customers

Thank you for removing my details, clearly shows how stressed I am with this whole matter.  I would never have openly used my personal details

Regards MBM

harrypotter4321
Dabbler

I have had enough now Plusnet you have cut me off again because you cannot get your act together – Plusnet have place me and my family at serious risk several times since March 2019 - It has now reach the point I am ringing Ofcom Monday morning to see if legal action against PlusNet.

I have been on the phone almost two hours waiting to speak to customer services to again address your errors – Waited for over an hour when you eventually answered you cut me off.

I am on the phone again being informed I have to wait another estimate 45 minutes for you answer

RE CONNECT MY INTERNEY & LANDLINE  ASAP - PlusNet  even put my 85 year old father’s life at risk last week because you keep cutting me off because PlusNet Employees do not connect or speak to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO NOT OWE PLUSNET ANY MONTHLY PAYMENTS PLUSNET ALLOWED ANOTHER COMPANY TO SLAM ME and you are making me and my family suffer because you are ********* Useless GET IT SORTED NOW Get be back on line and my phone working

MBM

MBM

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @harrypotter4321 

Thanks for getting back in touch whit us. 

I've taken a look at your account and can see that you currently have an open High Level Complaint assigned to a case handler. I'm afraid that they are not in the office today, but I have updated the complaint to let them know that you have contacted us via the Community. 

In regards to your current connection, I can't see any restrictions in place on the account whatsoever. I've just tested your circuit and can see that you have had a constant connection for the past 7+days with sync speeds of roughly 11Mbps (which is over and above the estimates of your line as per DSL Checker). I can also see healthy up/download Data Transfer logs, all of which are indicative of tasks being performed on a stable internet connection.

If you are having issues with your service please run through the troubleshooting steps provided here

Lind Regards, 

MoR

harrypotter4321
Dabbler

I have telephone Plusnet everyday since Monday 6th Jan 2020 to arrange payment of my account as agreed with the allocated case manger [CSA Removed]!

Due to the lack of response from said case manger; I again; have had my account restricted 😤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Plusnet - The issuess with my account were generated by Plusnet not me !!!!

However once again, even though I have done as instructed by said manager to request a call back from him as soon as I receive a text from Plusnet, which I contacted Plusnet within an hour of receiving the inital text from you that my account required attendion.

And in spite of the above, and making three attempts everyday since 6th Jan 2020 (via telephone) to request a call back as preinstructed by allocated Case Manager [CSA Removed] my account is againg restricted WHY?

It is not my fault Plusnet's allocated case manger has still not contacted me, bearing mind this was agreed by both parties would happen when issues araise with my account, including making any payments, especially until the issues with my account generated by Plusnet are resolved!  

Plusnet constantly resticting my account is adding additional Extreme Stress, Inconvenience, Hindrance & Aggravation, which is seriously affecting health and general wellbeing.

Again the 14 day period which I have to address issues brought to my attention by Plusnet have only reached its 3rd Day since the initial contact made by Plusnet  via a text message

[CSA Removed] please contact me as a matter of urgency and please arrange for my restictions to be lifted

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

harrypotter4321
Dabbler

Thank you for your response -  I spoke with your colleague this morning and he informed me restictions have been placed on my account and he was going to try and lift them ???I still cannot get on line via plusnet ?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello@harrypotter4321,

I am sorry to hear you are still having issues with connecting and for any lack of communication that has occurred. I have spoken with your case handler and they have advised they will be calling you today before 17:30 to discuss your complaint.

In regards to your connection, there is no longer a browsing restriction in place and you should be able to connect. If you are still experiencing an issue, please reboot your router and get back to us if the issue is still ongoing. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team