cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband and Customer Service Issues

db32

Broadband and Customer Service Issues

My plusnet broadband connection has been appalling for the last 6 months. I have reported this to Customer Services on numerous occassions and each time I am told that it will be looked into by an engineer. Nobody ever gets back to me. In July, I raised this as a complaint but heard nothing further. I have checked my account and this complaint was closed by plusnet 14 days after being raised without resolution or explanation. There is currently a 45 minute wait to speak to Customer Services on the phone. I do not have that amount of time to waste. The online chat line does not deal with dissatisfied customers wishing to leave and take their business elsewhere. I have posted on your Facebook page but no reply there either. How do I get plusnet to take ownership of this problem and deal with it?

4 REPLIES 4
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Broadband and Customer Service Issues

db32

Thank you but the CHAT facility does work. They just refuse to deal with enquiries about dissatisfied customers wishing to leave.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I have posted on your Facebook page but no reply there either.

I believe I responded to you on Facebook over the weekend. As I advised there, no fault is currently open on your account for us to investigate. The last fault was back in May, if you are having connection problems please ensure you've reported this to us so we can investigate. I'd advise getting this reported to us as a fault at https://faults.plus.net

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
db32

There is no fault currently open on my account because Plusnet keep closing them without investigation or action. The last time I reported a fault was in July, not May, at the same time I registered the continued issues as an official complaint. Both were closed by Plusnet without resolution or any further communication.