Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband Showing No Usage

FIXED
TigerLillies
Hooked

Broadband Showing No Usage

Since my last billing period started @ 00.00 hours in 15th of this month I have checked regularly my broadband usage against that displayed on the website. Each day it reports no/zero usage (see screen shot). I am hoping that you can rectify this issue as I do not want to exceed my broadband limit for this month and end up paying for extra usage costs.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Broadband Showing No Usage

@TigerLillies

This issue has been ongoing since November last year and is affecting more customers as time goes on. Plusnet say that they are working on it but that is all that they are saying.

There are quite a few threads about this subject like https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/A-known-issue-affecting-a-number-of-customers-on-our-...

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
TigerLillies
Hooked

Yes, I have noticed this over a few months, way beyond November last year though.

My past few "Shows No Usage" have usually stopped after a day at the maximum and the data has been almost correct according to my NetStat Monitor..............but four days?

The last time this happened I phoned and they said that they would start metering again and waiver the unrecorded usage. I’m wondering now whether they will have the same courtesy this time.

Call me tight. That's because I am. Smiley

Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

I only joined this forum to see if anyone could help get my usage meter restarted.  Mine has shown no actual usage since 20th July 2016.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@TigerLillies

It was a variable issue before last November in that it would work/not work at random.

Now Plusnet have deliberately switched it off on some of the gateways (the servers that you log onto via the router to get access to the internet). This is due to issues they are having with the movement of all customers to a new network.

Hence my comment about November.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Fix

Hello @TigerLillies

I am sorry to hear you cannot view your usage. I have raised a ticket to our Networks team to investigate within the next 24-72 hours (excluding weekends).

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. We'll send you an email when you're getting close to hitting your limit, and I hope that this is fixed for you soon.

Just to confirm; the usage meter has only been removed for Unlimited Broadband accounts.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
TigerLillies
Hooked

Thanks

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Yay. Though, looking into your account it doesn't appear that your ticket has actually been picked up yet.

I'll leave it open, just in case the problem returns.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
IanSn
Rising Star

Notice here that it says metering is only stopped for unlimited usage.

Mine is still not working, I'm not on unlimited.

I'd given up that it would ever work again, but seems someone has had a fix?