cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring back tickets/questions (with poll)

198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Bring back tickets/questions

Quote from: g1000
The whole thing needs a navigation overhaul.

It certainly does.
At the very least restore the status quo.
ASAP.
Please.
Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Bring back tickets/questions

Someone has pointed out to me that they hadn't realised this topic was actually a poll until they were specifically told.
Please could a moderator add " - Poll" to the end of the topic title.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
jelv
Seasoned Hero

Re: Bring back tickets/questions (with poll)

There's a number of users over on plusnet.service.customer-feedback who would have voted for the return of the Help Assistant but were unable to because they don't have logins on these forums.
nickleverton2
Dabbler

I don't raise many tickets across this and my other accounts, but when I do they are a) in the small hours of the morning, b) tend to be about technical subjects needing a second line reply at least, and c) may well need to refer back to the history of the call.
A support system that gives none of these is useless for support purposes.  Please ensure that you keep customer access to a proper ticket system, as used by professional companies, and not some touchy feely chat room affair.
Thanks.
chrcoluk
Grafter

the ticket system should be put back how it was, I feel its been removed because plusnet cannot or wont not do a speedy response to tickets, one big reason to keep them is plusnet can post GEA results in the tickets.  but also the fact for those who dont like talking live to someone whether it be on chat or on phone.
plusnet is becoming more and more like BT retail as if its been prepped for a merge.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Quote from: chrcoluk
the ticket system should be put back how it was, I feel its been removed because plusnet cannot or wont not do a speedy response to tickets, one big reason to keep them is plusnet can post GEA results in the tickets.  

We still can. The ticket system is still available.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

@chris the clue is in the poll results. Put back the help assistant as it was.  Smiley
this is not the only website to run a ticket system. But it is the only one I know of which hides it away. Customers have an expectation to be able to write down their problems Crazy
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
mlmclaren
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
We still can. The ticket system is still available.

The poll is clear... return the tickets system!
If you want to cut the amount of tickets then change is so customers with no connection and need immediate response are urged to do live chat or phone.
jelv
Seasoned Hero

You can wrap any text you like round it to steer people towards chat:
Chat: Immediate contact with an agent
Help Assistant: Raise a question - this will be looked at within a target time of 24 hours.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I'm continuing to send this feedback through btw.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Quote from: chrcoluk
the ticket system should be put back how it was, I feel its been removed because plusnet cannot or wont not do a speedy response to tickets..........

I've a feeling you are not aware (or taken the trouble to look) if you haven't read the relevant threads in detail, that the ticket system remains unchanged. Have you tried following the links in the sigs of may posters around here?
Actually, I tell a lie, this fix was done, as you know as you posted in that thread. Other than that, AFAIK, it does what it's always done.
The cynics amongst us believe that the reason the links have been removed is to take the pressure off the ticket system so that they can get the backlog reduced and make the response times look better. It got like that as we all know, because of bad management, the high level of new customers wasn't met in time with the increase in the number of staff that deal with tickets.
However, as many of us have pointed out, there will be circumstances (as well as individual reasons from time to time) when raising a ticket is the best option. Anything that makes that more difficult for customers to do, is just not acceptable.
As for suggesting we should use "Ask Jess", in the circumstances when it will be easier to raise a ticket, I won't be using Ask Jess for some of the reasons mentioned here never mind all the extra data I'd have to use or the increased time it would take.
Frankly I have always found the best use of  "Ask Jess" is having a laugh as she's never given me an answer to a question that hasn't already been obviously present elsewhere on the Support Pages. But if you want a real laugh right now, try Asking Jess "How do I raise a ticket?" and see what answer you get Angry    I suggest you send your feedback there as well.
I've a feeling that the people that have made the decision to remove the link in the first place, have no technical background and haven't got a single clue about the difficulties a user can face if they have certain problems with their connection.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

To my embarrassment I did as suggested and asked Jess
Clicked on the link and got https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html - which lets me see my open or closed tickets and following the problem links allows me to raise a ticket
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Quote from: Anotherone
But if you want a real laugh right now, try Asking Jess "How do I raise a ticket?" and see what answer you get Angry    I suggest you send your feedback there as well.

AO,
Not sure if you are being ironic here - I just tried that and Jess pointed me straight at the Help Assistant... which is the right result!
Kevin
Edit: Again OJ types faster than a speeding bullet!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

But you can't raise a ticket from that page
jim:quote
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

you can - see my edited post