cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Feedback

jedi
Dabbler

Plusnet Feedback

Having come from Talk Talk to Plusnet I must say that I am very happy with the service they provide.

When I first joined I was having problems with Talk Talk releasing the MAC code but Plusnet stepped in and got everything sorted for me.

I have now been a Plusnet customer for just over a year, hopefully I will be here for many years to come!

4 REPLIES 4
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Plusnet Feedback

Thanks for the good feedback @jedi glad to hear you're happy with the service Cheesy

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jedi
Dabbler

Your very welcome!

I just wish I had signed up with Plusnet earlier instead of the dreaded Talk Talk!

harishplus

Worst customer service ever and worst boradband. Having moved from talktalk, i was very disappointed and never got the stable connection or speeds that i was promised, until last day today when i move on to bt. Support kept asking me to run tests, use my own routers, even sent engineer and new router but all they had to do was remove some restrictions they put on my line and they would not confess they did this on purpose.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) All caps post edited as per forum rules.

Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Plusnet do not put "restrictions on lines" as you phrase it. If there is a problem with the line the Automatic exchange Dynamic Line Management gave make changes to settings to try and stabilise the connection. This usually gives slower speeds, because of increased noise margins. It's a trade-off speed vs. stability.
Plusnet can get these changed but if a problem with the line continues, the DLM will put them back on.
It sounds like you have an unresolved problem with your line and the same situation applies when using any other ISP (it's the same wires to the exchange which Openreach maintain). I'd guess you will possibly experience the same difficulties with your BT connection.