Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brilliant service

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Brilliant service

I have been having connection problems for a while - (see thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,126113.0.html), and although the engineer visit referenced in that thread cleared most of the problem, It seemed to excaberate one whereby my phone and router didn't like working together.
I had long conversations with CS - all of which were VERY competently handled, and in the end we decided my router was dying and I received by return of post a TG582n which sorted that problem.
You hear many complaints on Feedback - understandably - but I have nothing but praise for the service I have received.
So - a massive thank you to my fellow customers on the forum who have responded, and to the DCT Chris's, Emma & Chris H and the other CS staff I spoke to, sorry I didn't write all the names down.
John
2 REPLIES 2
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Brilliant service

So many people complain, very few ever say thank you! Smiley
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Brilliant service

Hi John,
Thanks very much for your feedback and kind comments. It's really great that we've managed to get things sorted out for you, so quickly. I hope to see you around the forums again from time to time Smiley