Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills - layout

WasJohn
Grafter

Bills - layout

The e-mailt bills you send me, I don't find them easy to comprehend 😀

The bill does not show what it is for. Today's is for an amount that I don't recognise. Could it be for my landline and internet or could it be from that branch of Plusnet on the windy west coast, where I have several mobile numbers? Why do I have to log in to find out which one it may be?

Would it be too difficult to make the bills show the number that they refer to, because the victim gets annoyed having to look into several accounts to find out which one you lot are blethering about?

AND is it still beyond the wit of Plusnet to join up accounts, so that we get but one e-mail with all our services detailed on it?

Have a good weekend and thanks to Plusnet for continuing to provide a first-class service (well almost)🤔

4 REPLIES 4
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Bills - layout

Thanks a lot for getting in touch @WasJohn

When the emails are sent out which state that your bill is ready to view, the account username will also be on that email, so you should be able to associate the email with the account that you have.

Landline numbers are also on our bills on the itemised usage page.

With Plusnet Mobile, the telephone number associated with the bill will be at the top right hand corner of the bill, on the first page.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
WasJohn
Grafter

Thank you for taking the trouble to reply.  Your explanation is fine for everyone except for stupid old bstds like myself who can't remember user names or phone numbers.  Before the days of computers, bills and invoices were sent out addressed to the client and stating what they were for. Now you expect us to log in and ask to see our bills - you have the whole process back to front.

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

From what I can see we do though put the username (if broadband account) or mobile number (if mobile) at the top of the e-mail we send when we produce the bill. 

Appreciate to see a breakdown you’ll have to log into the account though, but unless I’m missing something, the issue you’ve described is that you can’t figure out which account we refer to in the e-mail.

Let me know if I’ve misunderstood.

Cheers

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

There are some GDPR considerations here. Anyone could have access to your email account but only persons with the user name password can access the account. That is why Plusnet - like many organisations - do attach bills to emails.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.