cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing - again!

Not applicable

Billing - again!

Please, please, please can a member of staff be allocated to sort out my billing? I have only been billed correctly once this year - that was in January. Currently I am being charged for telephone service that I don't have and have not been charged for broadband which I do have, and am being given referral discount which is in excess of what I merit.
A ticket has been open for several weeks but nobody seems to be willing to set things up correctly and reimburse me (or vice-versa). I hate to moan in the forum but it honestly seems the only way to get things moving.
7 REPLIES 7
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Billing - again!

I believe that Fletch has offered to pick this up and see just what is going on with Billing / Account handling.
I hope this can be done quickly and effectively because this steady dribble of Billing problems, just doesn't seem to abate.  Can we get a report on just what the underlying problem is and when it is going to be looked at in some fine detail?
My 2p
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Be3G
Grafter

Quote from: poppy
am being given referral discount which is in excess of what I merit.

I'll have some of yours then - my account's not been receiving referral discounts for months. The credits have been accruing but never been applied. Every so often I raise a ticket but I'm just told 'we know about the problem but can't be bothered to fix it yet'... well, or something that means much the same thing. When I can be bothered I'll chase it up with more vigour. Roll_eyes
Not applicable

I'm beginning to think that the only way to sort it out is to leave! However, this is a bit extreme so as I am running out of patience I will now have to wait hopefully for a response, as everyone else is by the looks of things. Glad to hear that fletch has taken it on board - perhaps he might keep us updated?
BTW if it is of any help to the accounts department, I will be happy to send my version of bills starting in January.
James
Grafter

Thomas,
I've just redeemed your referral tokens against one of your previous invoices.  Can you please let me know if the same thing happens next month and I'll have a chat with one of our developers who basically wrote the referrals system.
Poppy - Mand is looking at your account now.
Be3G
Grafter

Thanks James. Though I should point out that I'm not the only one to have the problem - when I initially reported it (back in February I think!) I was told that the problem already existed... so there're some other customers out there also not getting their discounts at the moment.
Not applicable

Thank you for getting back James - Mand has indeed been in confab with one of the developers and has telephoned this morning.
Problem is very complicated by the sounds of it and took some time to sort out but ticket is now closed, am due for a refund and hopefully things will all get back to normal so thank you both for your efforts.
James
Grafter

Thanks Thomas.
We're aware of the accounts affected and Mand has been looking into the problem this morning.