cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Notification

rijone

Billing Notification

One thing I have found more and more increasingly annoying is the fact I don't actually know how much my monthly bill is until I have paid it!!  I have had a look on the 'My Account' to see if I can find a tab which allows me to see my unbilled usage for the previous month - is this possible???  If this is not possible is it possible to put the billed amount in the payment email notification???  Just to give a little warning of how much is going to be taken.  Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Billing Notification

They are never going to do this - it would mean that we'd be able to see they were going to take the wrong amount in advance. Then we'd ring in and try and get it corrected and that would lead to all sorts of complications.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Several Ideas have been raised in PUGIT suggesting changes to VMBU to enhance the user view of  just how much data has been transferred in Current and Previous billing periods.
So far not much has changed and the requests seem to have dropped off the development radar.
Pugit 268  Email VMBU data before reset on month end
Pugit 381  Extend VMBU historical data visibility
Pugit 417  VMBU - Graphical display of remaining paid for bandwidth
Pugit 432  Improvement to VMBU Tool
Seem to be the most appropriate?  Somewhere there should be a logical compromise to deliver what is needed by consolidation of the points in these (and possibly other) PUGIT items.
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

fotobits
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

If you pay by direct debit, you are notified of the amount on your billing date.
Regards......Noel