cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billed for having NO SERVICE

suebuckby
Grafter

Billed for having NO SERVICE

My service was down for over 15 days received txts saying this would be reflected on my bill yet low and behold when I received my bill there was nothing on it rang customer services who advised would credit account AFTER I had paid my bill??? may be a stupid question but who pays for something they DONT GET???
I deliberately stopped the direct debit from leaving my account but I am still been told I have to PAY before it is credited to my account!! Yet PLUSNET promised this down in service would reflect on my BILL which was due 10th June so they had plenty notice to sort this also why for line rental as they using EVENING AND WEEKENDS CHARGES??? this is a false charge I have had nothing but problems with Plusnet from the start and always given them plenty opportuneties to prove themselves I have fibre optic that has gone down plenty of times and yet I have NEVER been reimbursed for loss of service I think now PLUSNET needs to actually do something to restore my faith in them I do expect someone in higher management that can be BOTHERED with customers to sort this out, I am happy to pay my bill but the ACTUAL correct bill and also I now expect someone to look and see how many times I have been without a service that I have had to pay for surely this now has to be address correctly and I do expect a refund now for all the times my service has been down and for it to be applied immediately to my account I will then pay for what I have used I also do not expect my service to be restricted until you sort this out  Angry
4 REPLIES 4
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Billed for having NO SERVICE

Hi suebuckby,
I'm very sorry to hear of the problems you've encountered with our services. I've had a look into your account and I've created Ticket: 87296867 regarding this. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience so that we can move forward.
JohnJ-B
Grafter

Hi, Sue,
Fully understand your frustrations, etc! Also fully understand your reasoning for stopping the Direct Debit.
However, may I take the liberty of suggesting that this is not necessarily a good approach (regardless of the justification)?
If the DD fails, then there is a chance that this will get recorded onto your Credit Ratings - hence you suffer, not PN!
Edit for spelling mistake!
subuta

My experience is that their technical capabilities are substandard and their customer service is poor.  They do, however, seem to be very good at invoicing.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

@subuta
See http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,128362.msg1116662.html#msg1116662 and all the responses to your topic http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,128492.0.html
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)