cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Big Thanks to the Community Help Team

Logan72
Dabbler

Big Thanks to the Community Help Team

Just a post to highlight the excellent service demonstrated by @Gandalf and @adam945.

They helped me with a problem of not being able to order fibre broadband from any ISP, despite Openreach confirming to me that it was okay to do so and that the technology was not an issue. 

I was stuck in the middle of BT Openreach and Wholesale and their various records and databases, with other ISPs seemingly unable/unwilling to help me resolve the problem,

The guys on here were proactive, persistent and professional navigating through to a speedy and successful conclusion.

Thank you - it's really appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Big Thanks to the Community Help Team

Cheers for the glowing feedback @Logan72 

No problem at all, as I'm sure Adam may agree, we're happy to help in any way we can and we're just glad that we've managed to sort it out, so you can get fibre broadband. Thumbs_Up Fingers crossed your fibre order goes through without an issue! 

Let us know how it goes, and if there's ever anything else you'd need help with, feel free to prod us. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Massive thank you for the feedback here @Logan72, it's really appreciated!

I was hitting a bit of a brick wall with BT Wholesale to be honest, but @Gandalf, being @Gandalf, was able to get it sorted in the end Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Logan72
Dabbler

No problem chaps - you're doing a great job.

Order/switchover from another ISP, placed last night so I'm hoping all goes smoothly.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all @Logan72

Looks like automation on our side was dragging it's heels a little, so I've just manually placed the orders to take over the working line at your property, importing the current telephone number as well. You'll receive a confirmed activation date within the next 72 hours. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds