Did you mean: 

Bad Show by Plus.net

abbiati50
Grafter

Bad Show by Plus.net

good day;
requested an upgrade of package on the 26 of august 10 -
ticket number :  34896495
at the meantime i keep getting charged for additional gb addition to the account - 5 pounds each time !!!
up to today and more than 1 months after the package upgrade request - it is looking like - plus.net is play 'Pass the Ball' to each other member of staff - ticket is keeping bouncing back between staff - and the upgrade is not getting done - - and at the meantime time i keep getting charged for extra gb of usage -
this not really good service - and i request that an plus.net employee with some authority to sort this mess out can please have a look.
sincerely
r taburet
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Bad Show by Plus.net

abbiati50,
That dosen't sound good at all. I'm going to take a look at this now for you.
Bear with me and I will report back shortly.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

abbiati50,
Please accept our apologies for the way in which this simple query was handled.
As you may understand when you raised the query your next billing date should have been 29/8/10, however due to a billing problem we had around that time the invoice date was stuck in the past. When this happens it blocks us from scheduling a requested account change. Process was followed and a task was rasied internally to correct this.
In the interest of being open and honest we need to admit that 2 things were overlooked, the task was not actioned in a timely manner to allow this to be done and the responses on the ticket were flagged as internal and we did not address you or make you aware of the delays. This is viewed as completely unacceptable and the agents who did this are to receive feedback on the matter very shortly.
With a view to correcting this problem I've scheduled an account change to take place on the 1st of October to Extra. Once this happens we will correct the invoice date to be the 29th of each month. Unfortunately the charge for this month's subscription has started to clear from your bank so I will make sure the extra bandwidth charges are refunded when this clears (this will take around 5 to 7 days to clear then a further 7 to 10 days for the refund).
I hope things go more smoothly from here, there will be at least one or two heads hung in shame at this end after I give them feedback about this.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
abbiati50
Grafter

Thanks Adam - to look into this !!
sincerely
r taburet
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem,
I'll be in touch when the refund is processed.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team