cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Vision on Plusnet

keithivan
Grafter

BT Vision on Plusnet

Been with plusnet since 2004 with no real problems, however we were promised BT home hub facilities and some sort of BT vision package some time ago. Whats Happening? (or has this been scrapped?)
3 REPLIES 3
godsell4
Rising Star

Re: BT Vision on Plusnet

I think now you can assume there is not going to be any version of BT Vision from PN, rather everything will be running on www.youview.com, but you could also consider www.boxee.tv too if you cant wait.
--
3Mb FTTC
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed
keithivan
Grafter

Many thanks for that. The only thing that concerns me is BT vision usage does not come off your monthly allowance but these two sevices will soon use up my 20g peak allowance. I am on plusnet premier 1 account 21.99 per month which gives offpeak usage between 12 and 4pm. I do not want to loose this but upgrades with this legacy account are not available unless I loose these great offpeak times.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

keithivan,
We may have eluded to this in the past but we have no firm plans and have made no promises about this.
There's no doubt that us moving towards providing IP TV services could be a good mood but we're focussing on doing the best job we can with phone and broadband at the moment.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team