cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sport

alarmman49

BT Sport

Angry Why is it that Plusnet can't seem to get BT Sport via a skybox right ?? For the second time this year my Skybox (bought off e bay) is saying this is the wrong viewing card for this box. It took me 2 weeks the first time to get this sorted by Plusnet when I first signed up as apparently the card needs to be "paired" to the receiver. I never use the box for Sky tv as I prefer the BBC FreeSat system for my normal tv viewing. Today I decided to switch on and watch the first match on BT Sport in the Conference league just for something to do...........lo and behold I get the same message as before, wrong card for this box. I spoke to customer support and they say they have some issues with BT Sport which they hope to resolve by tomorrow but I don't think that is the problem that I have. I just have to wait and see..............what a pain!!
3 REPLIES 3
DaveyH
Champion
Fixes: 12

Re: BT Sport

Quote from: alarmman49
I never use the box for Sky tv as I prefer the BBC FreeSat system for my normal tv viewing. Today I decided to switch on and watch the first match on BT Sport in the Conference league just for something to do...........lo and behold I get the same message as before, wrong card for this box. I spoke to customer support and they say they have some issues with BT Sport which they hope to resolve by tomorrow but I don't think that is the problem that I have.

From that do i take it you're switching the Sky box off for the periods its not in use?
As it sounds like your missing card 'entitlement' updates.
fastfurious65

I've been waiting for nearly 2 weeks to switch on BT Sport. The website says it should be up and running in a week if you don't have a Sky card.
Only just got the Sky card, and then they said that it would another 48 hours to activate it. Over 48 hours later and the card is still not activated.
Missed the Community Shield because of it and worried I might miss the start of the Premier League season.
Not impressed so far.
deezel55
Grafter

having a similar problem to last poster, i'm very unimpressed