cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful Service

icetrix

Awful Service

Ive now tried to get fibre optic installed twice and still no joy. First time around the engineer didnt turn up and i had to cancel the order because i wasnt able to get the time off work to make another appointment, then i was supposed to have an engineer call out today between 8am-1pm so i booked another day off work waited for an engineer and when he didnt turn up called customer service who told me the order had been cancelled with their supplier. It was nice of them to let me know, thats another days holiday ive had to take which has now gone to waste.  Just got a call back saying they have just placed another order but this time none of the dates suit me and why should i take another days holiday from work probably to be let down again.
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Awful Service

Hi there,
Really sorry to hear that, I'll make sure the feedback is passed on. Your best bet would probably be to post on the ticket advising when you're available and we'll book the appointment at your request - it's worth asking if there's any out of hours or weekend appointments but I'm afraid we can't promise anything, though we will do all we can.
icetrix

Thanks for the reply, i have already asked about out of hours or weekend apoinments and was told the engineers are only available mon-fri 8am-5pm
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The number of failed appointments is really getting ridiculous! If an appointment is made and there's no-one in BT can make a charge - the reverse should be true.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: icetrix
Thanks for the reply, i have already asked about out of hours or weekend apoinments and was told the engineers are only available mon-fri 8am-5pm
Whoever told you that Is blethering a load of rubbish, I have had an engineer out to me on a Saturday not so long ago.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Whoever told you that Is blethering a load of rubbish

Not necessarily, such visits are possible but can be quite rare, we can request them for exceptional circumstances though.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
James
Grafter

It's also dependent on the area itself.  In some cases it's not possible.