cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful Awful Service - Tickets Not Answered 3 days on & Forever on Hold on Phone

sea138
Dabbler

Awful Awful Service - Tickets Not Answered 3 days on & Forever on Hold on Phone

I decided to move from Plusnet to Sky to take up the super offer they have for new customers - and surely the customer service can't be as appalling as Plusnet - well, even if Sky's is bad I guess it exists, which is something compared to listening to Britain's finest groups for up to an hour when you call Plusnet!!
Anyway, I appear to have made the mistake ofconsidering an offer made by Plusnet. So I messaged them back a few times through the ticket system and got near on immediate response each time. Anyway, to cut a painfully long story short, I put my trust in Plusnet, cancelled my order with Sky and replied to my Plusnet ticket, asking them to cancel the mac code (which incidentally was requested 10 days ago and hasn't been received yet) an put me on the new offer. Three days later and still no reply. Oh, and guess what? My new billing period has begun, so I have been charged the full fee on my old tariff, no ac code and no reples with regards to the offer. They are nothing short of criminals.
Currently on hold now for 35minutes.......absolute criminals.
6 REPLIES 6
alisonholden
Dabbler

Re: Awful Awful Service - Tickets Not Answered 3 days on & Forever on Hold on Phone

oh dear i've just read your post - i'm just moving from virgin to plusnet and am now thinking i have made a huge huge mistake!
hope you get things sorted
sea138
Dabbler

Re: Awful Awful Service - Tickets Not Answered 3 days on & Forever on Hold on Phone

Oh dear Alison. I have been with plusnet since 2004 - first dial up and then broadband. I should have moved sooner, but have always tried to avoid the hassle of moving. Through this time I have put up with disconnections on my broadband, which took 2 and a half years to be diagnosed as a faulty router at manufacture, through to tickets going weeks unanswered. I am probably going to move to Sky now because Plusnet obviously don't want my custom. Sky can move you without a mac code too which is great when Plusnet don't issue them!
Mand
Grafter

Hi sea138,
I've replied to your tickets, and hopefully resolved your issue.
sea138
Dabbler

And the problem still drags on.....
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Matt has already responded to this thread with an update: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,88262.msg753655.html#msg753655
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Having your problem in two places is just confusing for the support staff so this is locked in favour of http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,88262.0.html