cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome customer support

heidithompson

Awesome customer support

Plusnet Customer Services - the guy I just finished speaking to in your Support Team deserves a medal and probably some kind of staff award. Check the logs, I  finished the call just after 4pm today.
I rang earlier to ask about cancelling my contract due to slow broadband speeds, and got pretty standard answers from the first guy I spoke to.  I rang up again to clarify some of the stuff he said, and the second guy I spoke to was brilliant - he doubled my broadband speed by just changing a few settings, made some excellent recommendations for boosting my signal, dug a bit deeper than the last guy and found out that I may be getting fibre optic in my area in the new year (woohoo!) and even offered some recommendations so that my other half can enjoy playing Fifa without it being so laggy!
Really wish I got the guy's name, because he was a superstar.  Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
picbits
Rising Star

Re: Awesome customer support

Glad to see positive feedback Smiley
PN will have logs of when you called and recordings of the call so can give the appropriate CSA a pat on the back Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there and thanks for the positive feedback,
I can tell from the notes made about the call they really went above and beyond, really good to see! I've forwarded that on to be passed to the agent's line manager asking to give them some well deserved recognition.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
heidithompson

Thanks, that's great. Good service isn't recognised as often as it should be!
jim:quote
expat

This is why I've returned to plusnet, they always(mostly) gave great support