cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Award winning customer service?

Tanith89

Award winning customer service?

I have recently signed up with Plusnet, being one of the only providers able to provide me service in my area i didn't have much choice in the matter. After arranging an engineer visit i received numerous texts and emails, all contradicting each other. One minute the booking was fine and the next there was a problem with my order. After much confusion i tried contacting Plusnet, big mistake. I was on the phone for over an hour before i decided it was futile to wait any longer so i hung up and tried again a few hours later. Again i was on hold for 1hr and 15 minutes until someone answered. The Representative didn't know for sure what was going on with my order but told me that unless i heard otherwise then my engineer visit was still booked in. After not hearing anything for over a month i decided to contact Plusnet again to find out if the visit was still going ahead as my fiance has to stay home all day. I have currently been on hold for over an hour (again) after being transferred to 2 departments looking for the correct team to help me, I wish i could tell you the outcome of this event but alas, i am still on hold... Cry Angry
3 REPLIES 3
Tanith89

Re: Award winning customer service?

Well after 3 hours on hold i can confirm that someone had messed up the order and in fact no engineer was going to my house today, so that's half a days leave wasted.
When i finally did get through, Chris was really helpful and has promised to keep me updated with the progress.
Guess i'll watch this space...
MelRocks
Grafter

Hi there,
I am very sorry to hear about these issues, but I'm glad Chris has managed to get this raised to the right area and will be updating you as things progress.
However, please let us know if we can help with anything else. Thanks.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: Tanith89
so that's half a days leave wasted.

Claim!
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/delivery-rights
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)