cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At my wits end

manero
Grafter

At my wits end

No (fibre) broadband service for almost a week Finally get an appointment for a BT engineer to visit today, I take the morning off work, and guess what?  No show by the engineer.  No call, no explanation, no idea where I now stand.
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: At my wits end

I'm really sorry to hear about that. I can appreciate your frustration completely, I'm going to start looking into this now so I'll make sure we get back to you with an update as quickly as we can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
manero
Grafter

Another day without broadband, another 'phantom' BT engineer visit.  Beyond a joke..:
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
As per our chat earlier I'm sorry about the issues you've had so far and especially the engineer (that was not booked) that apparently visited today and didn't.
As mentioned I don't want to make any promises until I can be sure that the problem which caused the appointment that was booked for the 5th to fail has been cleared.
I hope to be able to update you again about that tomorrow.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
manero
Grafter

Thanks Adam, but the fact that we are still at the 'hoping' stage after a week with no service speaks volumes.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi manero,
I'm sorry this is still ongoing. I've just passed the fault back for more investigation and would be more than happy to push for a replacement engineer appointment if you could let me know when you're available - or should I just book the first one available?
manero
Grafter

Please book the first one available - today if at all possible.