cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At my wits end

Bobkib

At my wits end

This had better be the right place to complain as I was told by customer support it is the only place that someone higher up might!!! Read it.I have been a loyal customer for over five years now.where time your router went down you charged me the postage after the last time 3 months ago I have been looking at moving.I knew you would penalize me but250 quid is steep but who cares you don't planet we are here to help .what a load of rubbish.when I first joined maybe but you have turned into the devil incarnate i tried regi s as disabled but couldn't tried to email you all this takes hours on you system hoping your customers give up and you get less complaints ?in fact your website is terrible to use and your customer service is as well listen to my phone calls today at one point told if I went to someone else they would be able to help with my bill .build my hopes up then knock me down .I already suffer with anxiety and depression amongst other problems i just say dealing with you had not helped at all .you're sincerely bobkib.

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: At my wits end

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Everything Else to Plusnet Feedback.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: At my wits end

Hello @Bobkib,

I am deeply sorry for the experience you have had with your connection and for the inconvenience this has caused. If you are in contract and are looking to leave our service a termination fee would apply. If the reason you wish to leave is due to the problem with your connection, then we would need time to fully investigate the cause and have opportunity to resolve this.

I have amended some settings on your line which should take affect in the next hour or too. Please get back to us if the issue with your connection does not improve and we will look into this further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team