Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance needed with a complaint

dsluk
Grafter

Assistance needed with a complaint

Hi,
Newbie, so be nice please.
To cut a long story short, have had speed issue since I rejoined Plusnet, trying to get it sorted has been a long drawn out process which has been very inconvenient and probably made twice as bad by the hit and miss which is Customer Services and Tech Support. I consider myself lucky that a member of the faults team picked up the fault and monitored it for the last month or so. I have had 6 (I think) Openreach engineer visits and numerous failed callback including an open ticket requesting a manager callback which sat for 2 weeks and despite a follow up from me, I never did receive a callback. To be honest I am getting the impression Plusnet is a closed shop and the frontline staff are either ill trained or not bothered, or both and I also get the impression that they know how difficult Plusnet make it to raise and issue formally therefore they can do what they like. I have been onto BT Group HQ, Ofcom and CICAS and am trying to give Plusnet one last chance to sort this out fairly but despite following the procedure for complaints and specifically requesting a callback, my complaint ticket was answered in a way which only served to infuriate me further. (Question #56006409) Please, before I blow a gasket could someone have a look at the open tickets and get me out of this very unwanted game of ticket tennis. All I would like is to speak to a Senior Complaints manager to discuss what has gone on and why it has been allowed to happen. Any other company would be happy to let you speak to someone. I just do not understand Plusnets mentality one bit.
I'm sorry to be so negative but this situation has got my blood boiling. On a more positive note one member of faults staff has stuck by his word and followed the fault through to resolution (Long line 5869mtrs 2.2mbs constantly dropping, several faults on the line, neighbours all get around 4.5 told repeatedly wont get better, no way due to line length, several engineers later rock solid 4.5mbs downloads)
Thanks, in advance.
3 REPLIES 3
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Assistance needed with a complaint

Hi dsluk,
I'm really sorry about the experience you've had there. I've had a word with the complaints team who are looking at your ticket and they'll make sure someone calls you later on today, I hope they're able to help and to get this sorted out with you.
dsluk
Grafter

Thank you Matt, to be fair they tried to call a few minutes ago but I didn't get to the phone in time. I'll let you know how it goes.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I understand you've now been able to talk to someone, I hope things are better now? Please let us know if not or if there's anything else we can do for you.