cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling customer service

jackiet1970

Appalling customer service

I joined and stayed with Plusnet due to their previously excellent customer service - there awas alway a freindly and helpful person available on the end of the phone, with a courteous and timely greeting. Now I see call wait times of over an hour, and have ben waiting over a week for contact relating to a line that has been determined by Plusnet to be faulty. All it takes is a text to at least let your customer know that you are working on the problem!

*Rant over*

It seems that I am not the only one to have noticed your lack of interest in existing customers. I expect that I and many others will be voting with our feet when contract renewal time arrives.

In the meantime - if anyone from Plusnet actually reads this - please could I have an update on Question 183776218 which "has been released from hold and sent back to CSC - FTTC Faults - Speed" a week ago.

Jackie

1 REPLY 1
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: Appalling customer service

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to see that your fault hasn't been turned around as quickly as we'd expect.

I've asked one of my colleagues to contact you regarding this today with an update and next steps.

Best wishes

Dave